Claytrader – Inner Circle
Sale page: https://claytrader.com/courses/inner-circle/
What Is The Inner Circle All About?
Instant Access – There is No Wait!
- Membership costs less than a cup of coffee per week
- Benefit from the exclusive newsletter, live chat & message board forum.
- No pumpers. No bashers. No drama. It’s all about profitable trade ideas.
- Recieve 10% discount coupon for the online education store. (not valid towards the ClayTrader University)
Only having two eyeballs is very limiting when it comes to scanning the markets and locating profitable opportunities. By joining The Inner Circle, you instantly become apart of a team of traders (each with two eyeballs) who all have the same goal: working together to find the next big trade.
What are Traders Saying?
Want to read more testimonials? Click HERE.
Join the Inner Circle if You…
- Want trade ideas of stocks before they make their short/medium term moves.
- Are interested in learning how to truly “trade without emotion”.
- Like opportunities in stocks you may have never heard of before.
- Can be a disciplined trader and apply risk management to your trades.
- Appreciate honest and objective analysis of all trade ideas.
- Do not need me to hold your hand and comfort you while trading.
- Can look yourself in the mirror and accept responsibility for the trades you make.
Do Not Join the Inner Circle if You…
- Are under the impression that every trade idea will be, or should be, a winner.
- Need to understand “why” a stock is moving (story, news, fundamentals).
- Want to debate the fundamentals of a company instead of trading it.
- Are not willing to learn and better yourself as a stock trader.
- Are not able or willing to sell the losers quickly.
- Believe the only way to be successful is to pick the absolute “tops” or “bottoms”.
- Prefer to “invest” and not “trade”.
Previous Inner Circle Trade Ideas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why am I being asked to pay $99? You said $2 per week.
When you sign up, you will gain membership access for 1 year. $99 broken down into 52 weeks comes out to actually less than $2 per week, at $1.90.
What “types” and price range of stocks does the group trade?
Simply put, we trade anything that appears to have potential to bring everyone profits. For an actual example on the variety the group trades, read the blog article The Inner Circle Shows its Range.
The rule within the community is only stocks that trade $750,000 in liquidity minimum are allowed. With this rule, we do not fall into situations where the only way for one member to sell is by “dumping” their shares onto another member.
Is The Inner Circle only for day traders?
Absolutely not. My personal primary focus is on swing trades since I know that accommodates many people who have jobs and can not watch their computer screen every second of the day.
While there are some traders in the live chat room who do only day trade, all trade ideas are always presented from the perspective of a swing trade. “How” you trade the idea (day or swing trade) is completely up to you.
Are trade ideas for ‘long’ or ‘short’ traders?
Both. The majority are focused on those traders who like to go ‘long’; however, for people that also use shorting in their strategy, these types of stocks are also talked about.
Does the group use fundamental analysis with technical analysis?
Very little (if at all). We are all traders, so we care about the price action and volume of a company. This is best represented on a technical chart, so the vast majority of all trade ideas will revolve around the chart.
Do you trade each and every trade idea that you alert?
No way! You better not either! There are a variety of traders within the community who have different strategies (and personalities). The key to success in the market is figuring out what stock movements best fit into your personality. With that being the case, I do my best to find bottom bouncers, breakouts, pullbacks, etc. I try to find something for everyone.
Where is your official track record?
I do not post this information for the reasons talked about in the above question. My personality and risk tolerance is unique in and of itself… just like your own personality and risk tolerance is unique. Because of this, we are all going to have different trading styles and approaches to a trade. I will never ask you to “follow me into a trade” for this reason.
The key objective I have is to consistently bring you ideas which are profitable and at the same time do not expose you to large losses. With this being said, “how” you are profitable (example – will you buy the breakout or buy the pullback?) is up to you. On top of this, not being exposed to large loses is also up to you. If you refuse to set and/or honor stop-loses, then you very well may have big loses.
With all that being said, you can go HERE to watch videos of some of the live trading I record of myself.
I’ve changed my mind. This service isn’t for me. Can I have a refund?
Simply put, no, all sales are final. I have provided more than enough information about what the service includes. If you are unsure of something, then by all means, please contact me so you can be crystal clear on “what” this service includes (or does not include). Click HERE to review the Refund Policy.
If you still want to put up a fight and issue a dispute with PayPal, you are more than welcomed to. I will happily refer the dispute specialist to this portion of the FAQ’s (along with the Refund Policy found HERE) so they can see that I am not hiding anything.
Will my subscription auto-renew?
Yes. Your payment plan will auto-renew after 12 months. If you want to turn off this feature, click here (see question #16) to get instructions on how to do so.
I forgot to cancel the auto-renew, may I still have a refund?
No. This is clearly stated in the Refund Policy HERE (which can be found at the bottom of every single page on the site). Along with this, you are being told about it within this very question. If you want to turn off this feature, click here (see question #16) to get instructions on how to do so.